Thursday, December 06, 2012

fresh start

I was in NY for two weeks in October. It was the first time I went back after my return to Brussels. And I think that's when I really closed the cycle, turned the page on my amazing five years as a new-yorker. Anyway, that's not what I'm going to write about in this first entry in my long abandoned blog. What I meant to say was ...
I was in NY for two weeks in October. And I bought this book which was put together by the San Francisco Writers' Grotto. It contains 642 ideas for things to write about. I will try to give it a go. I'm not sure how I will approach each topic. I have a couple of ideas and one involves inviting other people to use the same topic and write their own thing in their own blogs. It would be quite interesting to see how each person approaches each of the 642 topics. 
So, welcome to the renewed Postais de BXL. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

3 Comments:

Anonymous XPTO said...

Fico à espera de mais posts ;-)!

12 December, 2012 15:21  
Blogger Nelson Reprezas said...

Glad to see you back.The obvious question is why English? Not that I despise the language but there must be a reason, somewhere, somehow for your decision. Unless... may be it's not a decision but rather something you did not even think of. It just came naturally, was it?? Any way, welcome à tua antiga casa e sabes que mais? É bom ter um comentário no blogue já que se está a tornar habitual escrever posts no blogue e receber likes ou comentários no FB. Mas acho que se passa com toda a gente! :)

12 December, 2012 21:35  
Blogger Sinapse said...

Escrevi em inglês porque os "motes" são em inglês (do livro "642 things to write about") ... mas não está a resultar ... vou ter que mudar para o nosso rico português!

13 December, 2012 10:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older